Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People
Qırımtatar Milliy Meclisi
Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people is a single supreme plenipotentiary representative and executive body of the Crimean Tatar people, between the sessions of Qurultay, elected by Qurultay among its delegates. The main goal of Mejlis is elimination of the consequences of the genocide, committed by the Soviet state against Crimean Tatars, restoration of the national and political rights of the Crimean Tatar people and implementation of its right to free national self-determination in its national territory. Mejlis in its activity is accountable to Qurultay, and is guided by its decisions, by this Provision, standards of the International law and legislative acts of Ukraine that do not contradict to these standards. Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people consists of 33 members, including the Chairman of Mejlis.
- Asociația național-culturală a moldovenilor din UcrainaAll-Ukrainian National Cultural Association of the Moldovians
- Kárpátaljai Magyar Kulturális Szövetség KMKSZThe Cultural Alliance of Hungarians in Sub-Carpathia
- Kırım KayalarAssociation of Crimean Karaites "Krymkarailar"
- Qırımtatar Milliy MeclisiMejlis of the Crimean Tatar People
- Rat der Deutschen der UkraineCouncil of Germans in Ukraine
- Громадська організація «Асамблея Національностей України»Public Organization «Assembly of Nationalities of Ukraine»
- ОБЩЕСТВО КАРПАТСКИХ РУСИНОВ, УКРАИНАSociety of Carpatho-Rusyns in Ukraine
- Федерація грецьких товариств УкраїниFederation of Greek Societies of Ukraine