How to become a member?10.06.2019
The application for admission as a member, which has to be submitted to FUEN not later than six months before the upcoming Assembly of Delegates, has to include the following documents:
- Fulfilled application form (download)
- The relevant decision of the highest representative body of the organisation that applies for membership
- The statutes of the organisation that applies for membership
- Annual reports at least for the past three years of activity of the organisation that applies for membership (including information on elections, financial situation and similar).
Before a new member can be admitted, a member of the Presidium shall visit the organisation that applies for membership and the minority/ethnic group it represents. Organisations are admitted as member organisations by the Assembly of Delegates deciding with a simple majority on a proposal by the Presidium.
Establishments, institutions, foundations and associations can also be admitted as supporting members, provided that they support the work of FUEN. Supporting members do not have the right to vote, but they are invited to attend congresses and other events organised by FUEN and receive FUEN publications.
FUEN membership fee shall be paid once in a year. The membership fees are categorised according to the country where the organisation is legally based, the size of the minority and the category of membership (ordinary, associated or supporting member) (FUEN membership fee regulations adopted at the Assembly of Delegates 2011).
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FUEN’s Assembly of Delegates votes on resolution on Ukraine, decisions on Congress 2023 and EUROPEADA 2024
- Loránt Vincze re-elected as FUEN President
- The four autochthonous national minorities in Germany - who they are and what moves them
- Dialogues, conflicts and wars – minorities in the field of tension
- Congress opening: FUEN’s work is much needed in hard times like this
- "A great role model": FUEN Prize 2022 goes to Gianclaudio Bressa
- The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream - be there!
- Loránt Vincze: The need to preserve minority identity is not outdated
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong