FUEN CONGRESS 201711.06.2019
The 62nd Congress of the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN) took place in Cluj-Napoca • Kolozsvár • Klausenburg, Romania, from 17-21 May 2017 at the Grand Hotel Napoca.
The FUEN Congress 2017 was co-organised by our member organization RMDSZ (Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania) in cooperation with other member organisations from Romania: MPP (Hungarian Civic Party) and Fara Armâneascâ dit România (Armans in Romania).
On the website congress2017.fuen.org you can find general information on the congress, the congress programme, information on the hosting city and the location and much more.
It was a great and interesting congress with exiting contributions and discussions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia
- UEFA President's message of support for EUROPEADA
- New exhibition shows the history of FUEN
- "The Europeada should write a piece of minority history"
- Education experts exchange ideas via online platform for minority education
- The Ladins in Belluno and Hungarians in Slovakia were the guests of the Minority Intergroup
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network
- 20 men and 4 women teams square off at EUROPEADA – find out who plays who in the groups!
- A strong woman from Mariupol and the war: FUEN Vice-President meets the Chairperson of the Federation of Greek Societies of Ukraine