FUEN CONGRESS 201811.06.2019
The 63rd FUEN Congress took place from 20-24 June 2018 in the European Capital of Culture 2018, Leeuwarden/Ljouwert, The Netherlands, in the WTC WestCord Hotel Leeuwarden.
The FUEN Congress 2018 was organised and hosted together with the FUEN member organisation Ried fan de Fryske Beweging (Council of the Frisian Movement).
The main topics of the FUEN Congress 2018 were the language diversity in Europe, the current situation of the Frisian community in the Netherlands and sharing good practices and working models in minority protection.
The great success and further steps of the Minority SafePack Initiative were in the center of the congress debates, as well as new developments in the field of minority rights in Europe.
All information on the congress can be found at congress2018.fuen.org
We thank all participants for great contributions, interesting discussions and a successful congress.
This project was supported by the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community and funded by the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Appeal filed against the lower court decision on the Minority SafePack
- The Minority Monitor presents the case of the forced assimilation of the Russian minority in Estonia
- FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje
- JOB OPENING: Social Media Manager (m/w/d) for the Working Group of German Minorities
- Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision
- JOB VACANCY: FUEN Political Officer in Brussels
- JOB VACANCY: Secretary (m/f/d) for FUEN at the office in Berlin or Flensburg
- Negotiations with the Commission: FUEN campaigns for borderless film and TV services
- How equal are minority organisations? FUEN study on the project "Women of Minorities" presented
- The European Council’s President supports FUEN`s Main Resolution on Ukraine