FUEN CONGRESS 201811.06.2019
The 63rd FUEN Congress took place from 20-24 June 2018 in the European Capital of Culture 2018, Leeuwarden/Ljouwert, The Netherlands, in the WTC WestCord Hotel Leeuwarden.
The FUEN Congress 2018 was organised and hosted together with the FUEN member organisation Ried fan de Fryske Beweging (Council of the Frisian Movement).
The main topics of the FUEN Congress 2018 were the language diversity in Europe, the current situation of the Frisian community in the Netherlands and sharing good practices and working models in minority protection.
The great success and further steps of the Minority SafePack Initiative were in the center of the congress debates, as well as new developments in the field of minority rights in Europe.
All information on the congress can be found at congress2018.fuen.org
We thank all participants for great contributions, interesting discussions and a successful congress.
This project was supported by the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community and funded by the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Minorities in the Western Balkans: FUEN’s presence is welcome and needed in the region
- Minorities in the Western Balkans: opportunities and perspectives
- Minorities in the Western Balkans meet at FUEN’s conference in Osijek
- JOB VACANCY: Student employee (m/f/d)
- Together they are strong: minorities without a kin-state meet in Catalonia
- French before Catalan: Court makes disappointing decision against regional language
- OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities visits FUEN
- German Vice-Chancellor Robert Habeck becomes patron of EUROPEADA
- Late repatriates in Germany: AGDM publishes statement
- Insights, impulses and a suitcase full of ideas: the Education WG's annual conference in Romania a great success