FUEN CONGRESS 201811.06.2019
The 63rd FUEN Congress took place from 20-24 June 2018 in the European Capital of Culture 2018, Leeuwarden/Ljouwert, The Netherlands, in the WTC WestCord Hotel Leeuwarden.
The FUEN Congress 2018 was organised and hosted together with the FUEN member organisation Ried fan de Fryske Beweging (Council of the Frisian Movement).
The main topics of the FUEN Congress 2018 were the language diversity in Europe, the current situation of the Frisian community in the Netherlands and sharing good practices and working models in minority protection.
The great success and further steps of the Minority SafePack Initiative were in the center of the congress debates, as well as new developments in the field of minority rights in Europe.
All information on the congress can be found at congress2018.fuen.org
We thank all participants for great contributions, interesting discussions and a successful congress.
This project was supported by the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community and funded by the Federal Republic of Germany.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Four minorities in the German-Danish borderland set sail for football event "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland