FUEN CONGRESS 201811.06.2019
The 63rd FUEN Congress took place from 20-24 June 2018 in the European Capital of Culture 2018, Leeuwarden/Ljouwert, The Netherlands, in the WTC WestCord Hotel Leeuwarden.
The FUEN Congress 2018 was organised and hosted together with the FUEN member organisation Ried fan de Fryske Beweging (Council of the Frisian Movement).
The main topics of the FUEN Congress 2018 were the language diversity in Europe, the current situation of the Frisian community in the Netherlands and sharing good practices and working models in minority protection.
The great success and further steps of the Minority SafePack Initiative were in the center of the congress debates, as well as new developments in the field of minority rights in Europe.
All information on the congress can be found at congress2018.fuen.org
We thank all participants for great contributions, interesting discussions and a successful congress.
This project was supported by the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community and funded by the Federal Republic of Germany.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA
- When Sorbs and Cimbrians sing the Carinthian Slovenes’ anthem – Europeada Culture Day provides many goosebump moments
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia
- UEFA President's message of support for EUROPEADA
- New exhibition shows the history of FUEN
- "The Europeada should write a piece of minority history"
- Education experts exchange ideas via online platform for minority education
- The Ladins in Belluno and Hungarians in Slovakia were the guests of the Minority Intergroup
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network