European Dialogue Forum07.06.2019
FUEN‘s goals include the establishment of a political representation at the European Parliament. Together with members of the European Parliament and the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), FUEN established the European Dialogue Forum in 2008.
The Forum is a body currently composed of seven representatives of FUEN and two representatives of YEN, including the two presidents. Its members are elected for a three-year period.
The European Dialogue Forum 2022-2025:
Mr Loránt Vincze, President of the Federal Union of European Nationalities, Romania
Mr Andor Barabás, President of the Youth of European Nationalities (YEN), Romania
Mr Christoph Graf, Youth of European Nationalities, Germany
Mr Jens A. Christiansen, South Schleswig Association (SSF), Germany
Mr Sterica Fudulea, Arman Community in Romania (Fara Armãneascã dit România), Romania
Mr Bernard Gaida, Association of German Social Cultural Societies in Poland (VdG), Poland
Ms Dóra Emese Szilágyi, Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania (RMDSZ), Romania
Ms Olivia Schubert, National Self-Government of Germans in Hungary (LdU), Hungary
Mr Mihály Debreceni, Cultural Association of Hungarians in Subcarpathia (KMKSZ), Ukraine
Mr Volomydyr Leysle, Council of the Germans of Ukraine (RDU), Ukraine
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Registration of teams is open for EUROPEADA 2024!
- Western Balkans delegation discusses with FUEN: How does diversity management succeed?
- German Bundestag celebrates 25 years of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- The FUEN Presidium and the Working Group of Slavic Minorities (AGSM) strongly condemn the racist postings in Carinthia/Koroška
- FUEN Presidium and Minority Council in constructive dialogue on further development of the minority organisation
- Appeal filed against the lower court decision on the Minority SafePack
- The Minority Monitor presents the case of the forced assimilation of the Russian minority in Estonia
- FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje
- Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision
- Negotiations with the Commission: FUEN campaigns for borderless film and TV services