Types of membership10.06.2019
Organisations can be admitted as ordinary member, if they advocate the interests of their autochthonous, national minority/ethnic group in a representative manner, are democratically constituted, fulfil the requirements of Article 2 of the FUEN Statutes and have a substantial part of the autochthonous, national minority/ethnic group as their members. Two or more organisations advocating the interests of the same autochthonous, national minority/ethnic group in a representative manner can also be admitted as ordinary members.
Organisations of autochthonous, national minorities/ethnic groups can be admitted as associated members, if they are not represented by ordinary members. Also EBLUL-Member State Committees or associations of several minorities in one state, which work independently on the national level, may be admitted as associated members.
Establishments, institutions, foundations and associations can also be admitted as supporting members, provided that they support the work of FUEN.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA
- When Sorbs and Cimbrians sing the Carinthian Slovenes’ anthem – Europeada Culture Day provides many goosebump moments
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia
- UEFA President's message of support for EUROPEADA
- New exhibition shows the history of FUEN
- "The Europeada should write a piece of minority history"
- Education experts exchange ideas via online platform for minority education
- The Ladins in Belluno and Hungarians in Slovakia were the guests of the Minority Intergroup
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network