How to become a member?10.06.2019
The application for admission as a member, which has to be submitted to FUEN not later than six months before the upcoming Assembly of Delegates, has to include the following documents:
- Fulfilled application form (download)
- The relevant decision of the highest representative body of the organisation that applies for membership
- The statutes of the organisation that applies for membership
- Annual reports at least for the past three years of activity of the organisation that applies for membership (including information on elections, financial situation and similar).
Before a new member can be admitted, a member of the Presidium shall visit the organisation that applies for membership and the minority/ethnic group it represents. Organisations are admitted as member organisations by the Assembly of Delegates deciding with a simple majority on a proposal by the Presidium.
Establishments, institutions, foundations and associations can also be admitted as supporting members, provided that they support the work of FUEN. Supporting members do not have the right to vote, but they are invited to attend congresses and other events organised by FUEN and receive FUEN publications.
FUEN membership fee shall be paid once in a year. The membership fees are categorised according to the country where the organisation is legally based, the size of the minority and the category of membership (ordinary, associated or supporting member) (FUEN membership fee regulations adopted at the Assembly of Delegates 2011).
For more information contact us at email@example.com.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA
- When Sorbs and Cimbrians sing the Carinthian Slovenes’ anthem – Europeada Culture Day provides many goosebump moments
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia
- UEFA President's message of support for EUROPEADA
- New exhibition shows the history of FUEN
- "The Europeada should write a piece of minority history"
- Education experts exchange ideas via online platform for minority education
- The Ladins in Belluno and Hungarians in Slovakia were the guests of the Minority Intergroup
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network