Fit for youth work: young people from the AGDM complete the JuLeiCa training course08.08.2023
A minority in the minority? The Women of Minorities project goes into the next round17.07.2023
55,500 German children discriminated in Poland: Minority Monitor presents the latest developments on the topic of German lessons11.07.2023
European Dialogue Forum visits UNESCO and the French National Assembly06.07.2023
Curtain up for minority languages at the phōnē theatre project!04.07.2023
Macaristan'ın Pecs/Fünfkirchen Şehrinde Yapılacak olan 2023 FUEN Kongresi'ne Kaydınızı Haydi Şimdi Yaptırın!20.06.2023
Küçük Diller İçin Sosyal Medya ve Dijitalleşme Büyük bir Fırsat08.06.2023
Batı Balkanlardaki Azınlıklar: FUEN'in Varlığı Memnuniyet Verici ve Gereklidir05.06.2023
Batı Balkanlardaki Azınlıklar: Fırsatlar ve Perspektifler03.06.2023
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meskhetian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream – be there!