FUEN CONGRESS 202126.10.2023
In 2021, the Annual Congress of the Federal Union of European Nationalities took place in Trieste/Trst, Italy between 9-12 September.
Trieste/ Trst is the capital of the autonomous region of Friuli Venezia Giulia, currently home to 200,000 people. Besides the Italian majority, the largest minority community are the Slovenes. Their organisation, SSO was the host of the congress.
The event’s topics included the future of Europe’s cultural and linguistic diversity, education models of European minorities and a panel on the Slovenes in Italy.
The FUEN Prize was awarded to UN Special Rapporteur on Minority Issues Fernand de Varennes.
Due to the restrictions still in place because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the congress was organised in a hybrid format, delegates from countries with travel restrictions were able to follow the Assembly of Delegates live and to cast their votes in the online system.
- Experts gather to discuss ways forward for minority protection at FUEN’s conference in Brussels
- The first meeting of the Working Group of Hungarian Communities in FUEN was held in Lendava, Slovenia
- FUEN’s Working Group of Hungarian Communities holds its first working meeting in Slovenia
- Transforming a vision into reality: Minority Monitor presents the Bijeljina Minority Commissioner
- EUROPEADA 2024: The game schedules are now available
- FUEN TAG Sözcüsü Habip Oğlu, Türk Devletleri Teşkilatı Genel Sekreteri Ömüraliyev ile görüştü
- 2024 Yılı Takvimi: FUEN Sizleri, Avrupa'nın Azınlık Mutfakları Boyunca Sürüp Giden Bir Lezzet Gezisine Davet Ediyor.
- FUEN Avrupa Diyalog Forumu Avrupa Konseyi'nin Lider Temsilcileri veAvrupa Milletvekilleriyle Strasburg'ta buluştu.
- Avrupa Parlamentosu'nun Coğrafi Blokaj Raporunda Azınlıkların Menfaatleri Dikkate Alındı.
- Nefreti Susturmak İçin, Gelin Birlikte Sesimizi Yükseltelim ! Nefret Söylemlerine Karşı Kampanya