FUEN CONGRESS 201711.06.2019
The 62nd Congress of the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN) took place in Cluj-Napoca • Kolozsvár • Klausenburg, Romania, from 17-21 May 2017 at the Grand Hotel Napoca.
The FUEN Congress 2017 was co-organised by our member organization RMDSZ (Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania) in cooperation with other member organisations from Romania: MPP (Hungarian Civic Party) and Fara Armâneascâ dit România (Armans in Romania).
On the website congress2017.fuen.org you can find general information on the congress, the congress programme, information on the hosting city and the location and much more.
It was a great and interesting congress with exiting contributions and discussions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Four minorities in the German-Danish borderland set sail for football event "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland