FUEN CONGRESS 201711.06.2019
The 62nd Congress of the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN) took place in Cluj-Napoca • Kolozsvár • Klausenburg, Romania, from 17-21 May 2017 at the Grand Hotel Napoca.
The FUEN Congress 2017 was co-organised by our member organization RMDSZ (Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania) in cooperation with other member organisations from Romania: MPP (Hungarian Civic Party) and Fara Armâneascâ dit România (Armans in Romania).
On the website congress2017.fuen.org you can find general information on the congress, the congress programme, information on the hosting city and the location and much more.
It was a great and interesting congress with exiting contributions and discussions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Minorities in the Western Balkans: FUEN’s presence is welcome and needed in the region
- Minorities in the Western Balkans: opportunities and perspectives
- Minorities in the Western Balkans meet at FUEN’s conference in Osijek
- JOB VACANCY: Student employee (m/f/d)
- Together they are strong: minorities without a kin-state meet in Catalonia
- French before Catalan: Court makes disappointing decision against regional language
- OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities visits FUEN
- German Vice-Chancellor Robert Habeck becomes patron of EUROPEADA
- Late repatriates in Germany: AGDM publishes statement
- Insights, impulses and a suitcase full of ideas: the Education WG's annual conference in Romania a great success