We will not back down16.10.2013
38 letters to the Prime Minister of all Members of the European Union and to the Presidents of the European Parliament, Commission and Council was send out.
The Citizens' Committee informs about the rejection of our Minority SafePack Initative and ask for an opinion on the situations of the minorities in Europe.
"We are ready to pick up the challenge. We think it is our right and the duty of the European Union to deal with the questions of minorities, cultural and language diversity. We won't give up", President Hans Heinrich Hansen, Head of the Citizens' Committee underlines.
Read the latest press releases:
The Intergroup For Traditional Minorities, National Communities and Languages - meeting on the rejected Citizens' Initiative
Open letter FUEN President Hans Heinrich Hansen
- Registration of teams is open for EUROPEADA 2024!
- Western Balkans delegation discusses with FUEN: How does diversity management succeed?
- German Bundestag celebrates 25 years of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- The FUEN Presidium and the Working Group of Slavic Minorities (AGSM) strongly condemn the racist postings in Carinthia/Koroška
- FUEN Presidium and Minority Council in constructive dialogue on further development of the minority organisation
- Minority SafePack Adlı Halk Girişimiyle İlgili Mahkeme Kararına İtiraz Edildi.
- Azınlıklar Monitörü, Estonya'daki Rus Azınlığın Zorla Asimile Edilme Olayını Sunuyor.
- FUEN, Üsküp'teki Batı Balkanlar-Bölgesel Konferansı'nda Çeşitlilik Yönetimine İlişkin Görüşlerini Sundu
- Minority SafePack: MSPI-Halk Komitesi Mahkemenin Kararına Karşı Yasal Yollara Başvuracak
- Avrupa Komisyonu İle Müzakereler: FUEN, Sınırsızca Yapılacak Film ve Televizyon İstifadesi İçin Çaba Göstermeye Davam Ediyor