We will not back down16.10.2013
38 letters to the Prime Minister of all Members of the European Union and to the Presidents of the European Parliament, Commission and Council was send out.
The Citizens' Committee informs about the rejection of our Minority SafePack Initative and ask for an opinion on the situations of the minorities in Europe.
"We are ready to pick up the challenge. We think it is our right and the duty of the European Union to deal with the questions of minorities, cultural and language diversity. We won't give up", President Hans Heinrich Hansen, Head of the Citizens' Committee underlines.
Read the latest press releases:
The Intergroup For Traditional Minorities, National Communities and Languages - meeting on the rejected Citizens' Initiative
Open letter FUEN President Hans Heinrich Hansen
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Fire mindretal i det tysk-danske grænseland sætter sejl til fodboldbegivenheden "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland