We will not back down16.10.2013
38 letters to the Prime Minister of all Members of the European Union and to the Presidents of the European Parliament, Commission and Council was send out.
The Citizens' Committee informs about the rejection of our Minority SafePack Initative and ask for an opinion on the situations of the minorities in Europe.
"We are ready to pick up the challenge. We think it is our right and the duty of the European Union to deal with the questions of minorities, cultural and language diversity. We won't give up", President Hans Heinrich Hansen, Head of the Citizens' Committee underlines.
Read the latest press releases:
The Intergroup For Traditional Minorities, National Communities and Languages - meeting on the rejected Citizens' Initiative
Open letter FUEN President Hans Heinrich Hansen
- Appeal filed against the lower court decision on the Minority SafePack
- The Minority Monitor presents the case of the forced assimilation of the Russian minority in Estonia
- FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje
- JOB OPENING: Social Media Manager (m/w/d) for the Working Group of German Minorities
- Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision
- JOB VACANCY: FUEN Political Officer in Brussels
- JOB VACANCY: Secretary (m/f/d) for FUEN at the office in Berlin or Flensburg
- Negotiations with the Commission: FUEN campaigns for borderless film and TV services
- How equal are minority organisations? FUEN study on the project "Women of Minorities" presented
- The European Council’s President supports FUEN`s Main Resolution on Ukraine