We will not back down16.10.2013
38 letters to the Prime Minister of all Members of the European Union and to the Presidents of the European Parliament, Commission and Council was send out.
The Citizens' Committee informs about the rejection of our Minority SafePack Initative and ask for an opinion on the situations of the minorities in Europe.
"We are ready to pick up the challenge. We think it is our right and the duty of the European Union to deal with the questions of minorities, cultural and language diversity. We won't give up", President Hans Heinrich Hansen, Head of the Citizens' Committee underlines.
Read the latest press releases:
The Intergroup For Traditional Minorities, National Communities and Languages - meeting on the rejected Citizens' Initiative
Open letter FUEN President Hans Heinrich Hansen
- FUEN resolutions and the discrimination of German children in Poland presented to the Minority Intergroup
- FUEN’s Assembly of Delegates votes on resolution on Ukraine, decisions on Congress 2023 and EUROPEADA 2024
- Loránt Vincze re-elected as FUEN President
- The four autochthonous national minorities in Germany - who they are and what moves them
- Dialogues, conflicts and wars – minorities in the field of tension
- Congress opening: FUEN’s work is much needed in hard times like this
- "A great role model": FUEN Prize 2022 goes to Gianclaudio Bressa
- The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream - be there!
- Loránt Vincze: The need to preserve minority identity is not outdated
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls