Ukraine project of FUEN started18.06.2015
From 15-17 June, representatives of minorities in Ukraine and Russia were visiting FUEN in Flensburg to discuss the situation in Ukraine. They stayed together in the European Academy Sankelmark and had discussions in the House of Minorities of FUEN.
The highlight of the programme was the panel discussion that took place in Sønderborg, in Denmark, at the conference “Minorities in border regions’ of the Association of European Border Regions AEBR, an association bringing together almost 100 cross-border regions in Europe.
The participants in the programme, among them representatives of the Crimean Tatars, Greeks and Germans from Ukraine and Kumyks, Karelians and Germans from Russia, and the former Commissioner for Minority Issues of the Ukrainian Government, Gennadiy Druzenko, tried to find solutions and concrete actions that alleviate their situation, also with the help of the regions attending the conference.
- Olga MARTENS, Vice President of FUEN, moderator
- Gennadiy DRUZENKO, former Commissioner of the Ukrainian Government for Minority Issues
- Alexandra PROTSENKO-PICHAJI, Federation of Greek Societies in Ukraine
- Wladimir LEYSLE, Council of the Germans in Ukraine
- Elvin KADYROV, Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People
- Ramazan ALPAUT, Moscow Kumuk Organisation “QUMUQLAR”, Russia
- Akhmed BAYGEREEV, Moscow Kumuk Organisation "QUMUQLAR", Russia
- Alexej TSYKARYOV, Representative of Karelia at Barents Regional Youth Council, Russia
- Prof Dr Tatyana SMIRNOVA, Professor and Chair for Ethnography at Omsk F.M. Dostoevsky State University
- Uliana ILYINA, IVDK – International Union of German Culture, Russia
- Konstantin MATIS, IVDK - International Union of German Culture, Russia
- Irina Pinchuk, IVDK - International Union of German Culture, Russia
- Experts gather to discuss ways forward for minority protection at FUEN’s conference in Brussels
- The first meeting of the Working Group of Hungarian Communities in FUEN was held in Lendava, Slovenia
- FUEN’s Working Group of Hungarian Communities holds its first working meeting in Slovenia
- Transforming a vision into reality: Minority Monitor presents the Bijeljina Minority Commissioner
- EUROPEADA 2024: The game schedules are now available
- FUEN TAG Sözcüsü Habip Oğlu, Türk Devletleri Teşkilatı Genel Sekreteri Ömüraliyev ile görüştü
- 2024 Yılı Takvimi: FUEN Sizleri, Avrupa'nın Azınlık Mutfakları Boyunca Sürüp Giden Bir Lezzet Gezisine Davet Ediyor.
- FUEN Avrupa Diyalog Forumu Avrupa Konseyi'nin Lider Temsilcileri veAvrupa Milletvekilleriyle Strasburg'ta buluştu.
- Avrupa Parlamentosu'nun Coğrafi Blokaj Raporunda Azınlıkların Menfaatleri Dikkate Alındı.
- Nefreti Susturmak İçin, Gelin Birlikte Sesimizi Yükseltelim ! Nefret Söylemlerine Karşı Kampanya