Parliamentary Debate in Brussels30.10.2014
Parliamentary Debate in Brussels on 4 November 2014
Sydslesvigsk Forening - the Danish minority in Germany - and Bund Deutscher Nordschleswiger - the German minority in Denmark - will organise a lunch-debate about ethnic and linguistic diversity in Europe in Brussels on 4 November 2014.
The debate is organised in cooperation with the Danish Parliament and it will take place in the Danish Church in Brussels, where the exhibition "From Foes to Friends" is on display.
Please have a look at the invitation and programme.
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Four minorities in the German-Danish borderland set sail for football event "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland