JOB ADVERTISEMENT: Communications Employee23.11.2023
With over 100 member organisations in 36 European countries, FUEN is the largest umbrella organisation of autochthonous, national minorities and ethnic groups in Europe. It represents the interests of European minorities at regional, national and especially European level and is committed to preserving and promoting the identities, languages, cultures, rights and uniqueness of European minorities. FUEN was founded in Paris in 1949 and today has three offices: in Flensburg, Berlin and Brussels.
We are looking for a part-time or full-time communications employee in Flensburg or Berlin as soon as possible.
- Continuous information and public relations work by FUEN in German
- Collaboration in the planning and implementation of public relations measures
- Editorial work for the various online formats
- Continuous maintenance of FUEN websites and forums in social networks
- Media support for FUEN's project plans
- Creation of press releases and press articles
- Coordination of FUEN's German-language press work
- Relevant university degree
- Editorial work experience in news and online journalism
- Distinct feeling for language and writing
- Flexibility, willingness to travel and commitment
- Ability to work in a team, communicate and work independently
- Multilingualism, native German speaker and business fluent in English, knowledge of other languages including regional and minority languages desirable
- Experience in relevant Office programmes
- Participation in a dynamic, motivated and international team
- An attractive and varied working environment
- Flexible working hours and mobile working options
- Salary based on the TVöD Bund
In the case of equal suitability, severely disabled persons are given preferential consideration in accordance with SGB IX.
We strive for an employment contract, but we do not rule out the option of a freelance contract.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, which you should send to us by 20 December 2023 at the latest, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your earliest possible starting date.
- Experts gather to discuss ways forward for minority protection at FUEN’s conference in Brussels
- The first meeting of the Working Group of Hungarian Communities in FUEN was held in Lendava, Slovenia
- FUEN’s Working Group of Hungarian Communities holds its first working meeting in Slovenia
- Transforming a vision into reality: Minority Monitor presents the Bijeljina Minority Commissioner
- EUROPEADA 2024: The game schedules are now available
- FUEN TAG Sözcüsü Habip Oğlu, Türk Devletleri Teşkilatı Genel Sekreteri Ömüraliyev ile görüştü
- 2024 Yılı Takvimi: FUEN Sizleri, Avrupa'nın Azınlık Mutfakları Boyunca Sürüp Giden Bir Lezzet Gezisine Davet Ediyor.
- FUEN Avrupa Diyalog Forumu Avrupa Konseyi'nin Lider Temsilcileri veAvrupa Milletvekilleriyle Strasburg'ta buluştu.
- Avrupa Parlamentosu'nun Coğrafi Blokaj Raporunda Azınlıkların Menfaatleri Dikkate Alındı.
- Nefreti Susturmak İçin, Gelin Birlikte Sesimizi Yükseltelim ! Nefret Söylemlerine Karşı Kampanya