Follow the FUEN Congress 2021 on Zoom with simultaneous translation in five languages!09.09.2021
You can be part of the FUEN Congress 2021 even if you are not in Trieste/Trst on September 9-10. The opening ceremony and the panels of the Congress will be broadcast live on the Zoom platform with simultaneous translation in English, German, Russian, Italian and Slovenian!
Please follow the link to acees the livestream!
The Congress starts at 3 PM CET on 9 September 2021. Please check the whole programme of the event at the Congress website.
Technical details about the Zoom below:
ONLINE PARTICIPATION WITH THE SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETING
Download and install the most recent version of Zoom Client for computer or APP for Android/IOS before joining the online event
The online simultaneous interpreting tool will NOT be available:
- if the Zoom Client already installed on your device is not updated
- when joining the online event via browser
- for devices running on Linux OS
HOW TO SET THE SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETING TOOL:
- Click the “Interpretation” icon
- Select the language
- Click again the icon and select "Mute original audio"
HOW TO ASK A QUESTION:
Click the “Q&A” icon and type your question
Your question will be forwarded to the moderator. Please, note that, under some circumstances, questions may not be processed (eg: not enough time left)
The link to join the online event is the same both for 9 and 10 September
When you join the online event, we suggest you to stay connected throughout the day (i.e. do not leave the online event during the coffee/lunch breaks).
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Four minorities in the German-Danish borderland set sail for football event "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland