Follow the FUEN Congress 2021 on Zoom with simultaneous translation in five languages!09.09.2021
You can be part of the FUEN Congress 2021 even if you are not in Trieste/Trst on September 9-10. The opening ceremony and the panels of the Congress will be broadcast live on the Zoom platform with simultaneous translation in English, German, Russian, Italian and Slovenian!
Please follow the link to acees the livestream!
The Congress starts at 3 PM CET on 9 September 2021. Please check the whole programme of the event at the Congress website.
Technical details about the Zoom below:
ONLINE PARTICIPATION WITH THE SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETING
Download and install the most recent version of Zoom Client for computer or APP for Android/IOS before joining the online event
The online simultaneous interpreting tool will NOT be available:
- if the Zoom Client already installed on your device is not updated
- when joining the online event via browser
- for devices running on Linux OS
HOW TO SET THE SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETING TOOL:
- Click the “Interpretation” icon
- Select the language
- Click again the icon and select "Mute original audio"
HOW TO ASK A QUESTION:
Click the “Q&A” icon and type your question
Your question will be forwarded to the moderator. Please, note that, under some circumstances, questions may not be processed (eg: not enough time left)
The link to join the online event is the same both for 9 and 10 September
When you join the online event, we suggest you to stay connected throughout the day (i.e. do not leave the online event during the coffee/lunch breaks).
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Registration of teams is open for EUROPEADA 2024!
- Western Balkans delegation discusses with FUEN: How does diversity management succeed?
- German Bundestag celebrates 25 years of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- The FUEN Presidium and the Working Group of Slavic Minorities (AGSM) strongly condemn the racist postings in Carinthia/Koroška
- FUEN Presidium and Minority Council in constructive dialogue on further development of the minority organisation
- Appeal filed against the lower court decision on the Minority SafePack
- The Minority Monitor presents the case of the forced assimilation of the Russian minority in Estonia
- FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje
- Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision
- Negotiations with the Commission: FUEN campaigns for borderless film and TV services