This is our new FUEN project "Women of Minorities"13.12.2022
Are women in minorities a minority? What about their representation in official bodies? How equal is it in our organisations? What are the challenges and how can we overcome them? We want to devote more attention to this exciting topic in the future with our new project "Women of Minorities".
In order to get an overview of the status quo, our member organisations received a questionnaire in November about the gender distribution in structures and bodies. We are pleased that over 40 organisations participated and in this way helped to get a comprehensive picture. The results of the small study will be presented by our project manager Dr Zora Popova via Zoom on Thursday 15 December 2022 from 10:00 - 11:30 (CET).
After the presentation, there will be time for questions and a short discussion on the topic. The main purpose will be to exchange ideas on possible future activities and to explore possible improvement. What tools can be used to make the change towards better representation of women in minority organisations?
Do you want to be part of it? Then register here and join us on Thursday via Zoom:
We are looking forward to your participation!
title image: pixabay/geralt
- Appeal filed against the lower court decision on the Minority SafePack
- The Minority Monitor presents the case of the forced assimilation of the Russian minority in Estonia
- FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje
- JOB OPENING: Social Media Manager (m/w/d) for the Working Group of German Minorities
- Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision
- JOB VACANCY: FUEN Political Officer in Brussels
- JOB VACANCY: Secretary (m/f/d) for FUEN at the office in Berlin or Flensburg
- Negotiations with the Commission: FUEN campaigns for borderless film and TV services
- How equal are minority organisations? FUEN study on the project "Women of Minorities" presented
- The European Council’s President supports FUEN`s Main Resolution on Ukraine