Ukraine project of FUEN started18.06.2015
FUEN and Association of European Border Regions AEBR together in Sønderborg18.06.2015
Conference “Minorities in border regions” in Sønderborg17.06.2015
FUEN initiates new project16.06.2015
FUEN presents itself, the outcomes of FUEN Congress in Greece and its plans for the coming year at the European Parliament15.06.2015
Vincze Loránt: The human rights in the EU will remain truncated if they do not equally include minority rights12.06.2015
New overview of the 2015 FUEN Congress in Komotini published05.06.2015
Discussion in Berlin on the House of Minorities in Flensburg26.05.2015
Hungary offers to support FUEN20.05.2015
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meshketian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream – be there!