MINORITY SAFEPACK AT HEARING IN THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT - MORE RIGHTS FOR CITIZENS’ INITIATIVES27.02.2015
Minority SafePack at Hearing in the European Parliament - More Rights for Citizens’ Initiatives27.02.2015
European Parliament is investigating how the European Citizens’ Initiative should be reformed and wants to hear about the experiences of the Minority SafePack Initiative26.02.2015
FUEN Visits Macedonians and Cham Albanians in Tirana25.02.2015
FUEN Meeting with Carl Holst25.02.2015
Consultations with the German Foreign Affairs Ministry in Flensburg24.02.2015
FUEN supports the European Roadmap for Linguistic Diversity by NPLD06.02.2015
First Presidium Meeting of the Year in South Tyrol: Ambitious Programme for FUEN in the next 12 Months27.01.2015
Third EUROPEADA in 2016 will take place in South Tyrol23.01.2015
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- How to better protect Europe's great treasure? Dictionaries and Debate on the Day of Languages
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meskhetian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023