FUEN is presenting the European minorities in Berlin02.09.2015
FUEN undertook a fact-finding mission to Rhodes and Kos01.09.2015
Stateless for 22 years01.09.2015
Open Days of the German government in Berlin: FUEN will be there28.08.2015
As of now FUEN is present in Berlin04.08.2015
The Secretariat of FUEN wishes you all a nice and relaxing summer time03.08.2015
Meeting about the Working Group of German Minorities (AGDM) in Berlin06.07.2015
German Foreign Affairs Minister Steinmeier pleads for dialogue, trust and stronger participation of civil society in the OSCE03.07.2015
Celebration of 25 years of minority protection in the constitution of Schleswig-Holstein30.06.2015
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meshketian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream – be there!