Former President of FUEN Per Lemoine has passed away23.10.2023
The Federal Union of European Nationalities is sad to announce the passing of Per Lemoine, a founding member and former President of FUEN.
Born on 4 August 1927 in Mael-Carhaix, Per Lemoine was a devoted activist for the Bretons. One of the leaders of FLB (Front de Liberation de la Bretagne), co-founder of the Mouvement pour l’Organisation de la Bretagne party (MOB), administrator of Kuzul ar Brezhoneg and member of the Institut Culturel de Bretagne - Skol Uhel Ar Vro, he was also a member of FUEN from its creation in 1949 with Joseph Martray, its founder. He was vice-president of FUEN from 1980 until 1986, then President from 1986 until 1990. He was representing FUEN for the Council of Europe from 1990.
Per Lemoine died on 19 October 2023 at the age of 96. We will honour his memory for all time.
We express our deepest sympathy to the relatives, especially to his wife.
- "Change must come from within and begins in the mind": Workshop collects important ideas for more gender equality
- JOB ADVERTISEMENT: Office Manager
- JOB ADVERTISEMENT: Communications Employee
- Women first – but how? FUEN workshop on equal rights in minority organisations in Vienna
- These are the 14 venues for EUROPEADA 2024
- From existential hardship to the right to minority education - AGSM annual meeting in Zagreb reveals serious contrasts
- 32nd AGDM Conference: political impetus, networking and exchange
- FUEN: The new Ukrainian Law on National Minorities does not offer an adequate solution to the requests of the national minorities
- Turkic minorities from the Balkans to the Caucasus demonstrated cooperation and solidarity at the meetings in Western Thrace
- Turkic minorities and communities gather in Western Thrace