FUEN presents the demands of minorities at the Conference on the Future of Europe03.02.2022
We must not remain #speechless – AGDM Youth supports protest action01.02.2022
The Minister President of Schleswig-Holstein called for minority protection in his dialogue with Ursula von der Leyen01.02.2022
Who are the Carinthian Slovenes? New short film presents the minority in Austria25.01.2022
FUEN condemns funding cuts for minority language education in Poland17.01.2022
The European Dialogue Forum held its first meeting in 202213.01.2022
Teaching Turkish in pre-school in Greece was on the agenda of the EP’s PETI committee11.01.2022
How do multilingual schools work in South Tyrol? New short films provide insights06.01.2022
Happy 2022 with the FUEN Photo Calendar!01.01.2022
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Loránt Vincze: The need to preserve minority identity is not outdated
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)