Loránt Vincze re-elected as FUEN President01.10.2022
The four autochthonous national minorities in Germany - who they are and what moves them30.09.2022
Dialogues, conflicts and wars – minorities in the field of tension30.09.2022
Congress opening: FUEN’s work is much needed in hard times like this29.09.2022
"A great role model": FUEN Prize 2022 goes to Gianclaudio Bressa29.09.2022
The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream - be there!29.09.2022
Loránt Vincze: The need to preserve minority identity is not outdated27.09.2022
DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls22.09.2022
What makes minority communities strong13.09.2022
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA
- When Sorbs and Cimbrians sing the Carinthian Slovenes’ anthem – Europeada Culture Day provides many goosebump moments
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia