The Presidium of the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN), chaired by President Hans Heinrich Hansen, had their first meeting of the year from 9 - 11 January 2014 in Bozen/Bolzano.
In the photo: FUEN Presidium in a meeting with the governor of South Tyrol, Arno Kompatscher
Photo: Martha Stocker
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Loránt Vincze: The need to preserve minority identity is not outdated
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)