The Presidium of the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN), chaired by President Hans Heinrich Hansen, had their first meeting of the year from 9 - 11 January 2014 in Bozen/Bolzano.
In the photo: FUEN Presidium in a meeting with the governor of South Tyrol, Arno Kompatscher
Photo: Martha Stocker
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Four minorities in the German-Danish borderland set sail for football event "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland