Build Yourself!: Register now for the Organisational and communication management training!03.02.2020
After three successful editions in Berlin and Vienna, the fourth module of the Build Yourself! capacity building programme will take place from 28 February - 1 March 2020 in Bozen/Bolzano, South Tyrol, Italy. The topic of this module is "Organisational management and communication management".
How does an organisation work? What are the basics of good organisational management? What are the processes an organisation has to go through to become effective? These are some of the issues that are going to be discussed at the training, while during the communication management training the participants will go more into the details of building effective communication strategies. The training will also include a practical part, where trainees will learn to make organizational charts, flow charts and other useful tools.
For the first time, the training language is going to be German.
And what is the best part of Build Yourself? It is free for all participants coming from FUEN Member Organizations, because our aim is the knowledge-based organizational development of the FUEN, and this implies the development of the people working in the organizations. Learning is key, and we want to make FUEN and its member organizations better, more qualified and well-trained.
Interested? Check out the schedule of the event and register now!
If You have any questions, please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Minorities in the Western Balkans: FUEN’s presence is welcome and needed in the region
- Minorities in the Western Balkans: opportunities and perspectives
- Minorities in the Western Balkans meet at FUEN’s conference in Osijek
- JOB VACANCY: Student employee (m/f/d)
- Together they are strong: minorities without a kin-state meet in Catalonia
- French before Catalan: Court makes disappointing decision against regional language
- OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities visits FUEN
- German Vice-Chancellor Robert Habeck becomes patron of EUROPEADA
- Late repatriates in Germany: AGDM publishes statement
- Insights, impulses and a suitcase full of ideas: the Education WG's annual conference in Romania a great success