Build Yourself!: Register now for the Organisational and communication management training!03.02.2020
After three successful editions in Berlin and Vienna, the fourth module of the Build Yourself! capacity building programme will take place from 28 February - 1 March 2020 in Bozen/Bolzano, South Tyrol, Italy. The topic of this module is "Organisational management and communication management".
How does an organisation work? What are the basics of good organisational management? What are the processes an organisation has to go through to become effective? These are some of the issues that are going to be discussed at the training, while during the communication management training the participants will go more into the details of building effective communication strategies. The training will also include a practical part, where trainees will learn to make organizational charts, flow charts and other useful tools.
For the first time, the training language is going to be German.
And what is the best part of Build Yourself? It is free for all participants coming from FUEN Member Organizations, because our aim is the knowledge-based organizational development of the FUEN, and this implies the development of the people working in the organizations. Learning is key, and we want to make FUEN and its member organizations better, more qualified and well-trained.
If You have any questions, please contact us anytime at email@example.com.
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA
- When Sorbs and Cimbrians sing the Carinthian Slovenes’ anthem – Europeada Culture Day provides many goosebump moments
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia
- UEFA President's message of support for EUROPEADA
- New exhibition shows the history of FUEN
- "The Europeada should write a piece of minority history"
- Education experts exchange ideas via online platform for minority education
- The Ladins in Belluno and Hungarians in Slovakia were the guests of the Minority Intergroup
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network