Every year, FUEN organises the largest meeting of the autochthonous minorities in Europe. The FUEN congresses have been taking place since 1949. Between 150-250 representatives from all over Europe attend these congresses, which are always organised by one of the member organisations of FUEN.
In 2019, FUEN celebrated it's 70th anniversary in Bratislava/Pozsony/Pressburg in Slovakia.
Congress 2014 - Flensburg/Flensborg, Germany
Congress 2013 - Brixen, Italy
Congress 2012 - Moscow, Russian Federation
Congress 2011 - Eisenstadt/Željezno, Austria
Congress 2010 - Ljubljana, Slovenia
Congress 2009 - Brussels, Belgium
Congress 2008 - Pécs/Fünfkirchen, Hungary
Congress 2007 - Tallinn, Estonia
Congress 2006 - Bautzen/Budyšin, Germany
Congress 2000 - Komárno, Slovakia
Congress 1999 - Haderslev, Denmark
Congress 1998 - Praha, Czech Republic
Congress 1997 - Pörtschach, Austria
Congress 1996 - Timișoara, Romania
Congress 1995 - St. Moritz, Switzerland
Congress 1994 - Gdańsk/Danzig, Poland
- When Sorbs and Cimbrians sing the Carinthian Slovenes’ anthem – Europeada Culture Day provides many goosebump moments
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia
- UEFA President's message of support for EUROPEADA
- New exhibition shows the history of FUEN
- "The Europeada should write a piece of minority history"
- Education experts exchange ideas via online platform for minority education
- The Ladins in Belluno and Hungarians in Slovakia were the guests of the Minority Intergroup
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network
- 20 men and 4 women teams square off at EUROPEADA – find out who plays who in the groups!