Build Yourself! returns with three online trainings07.05.2021
FUEN’s series of capacity-building trainings for its member organisations returns this spring with three new online trainings:
- Project Management and Communication in the Cultural Sector Using New Media on 14-15 May 2021 – in English
- Ways of Motivation in Working with the Youth on 11-12 June 2021 – in German
- NGO Management in Times of Corona on 18-19 June 2021 – in German
All three trainings are open for application as of now on buildyourself.fuen.org, and here is some additional info on the first training, Project Management and Communication in the Cultural Sector Using New Media:
Projects are an important part of the cultural life of minority communities, keeping cultural traditions alive and strengthening the sense of community. Implementing a successful project requires not only successful project management, but also a well thought-out communication strategy to attract as many interested parties as possible to one's project. In this training, professional trainers will explain how successful projects can be implemented in the 21st century and how a corresponding communication strategy can contribute to the project's success.
The trainers for the programme are communication specialist and trainer on the field of communication and public appearance Gyöngyvér Forró, digital campaigner and online performance marketing manager Stefan Wacker and educational supervisor, trainer and moderator/debate leader Jannes Herman-Mostert.
For the first training we have invited members of FUEN member organisations from Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia, but we still have a limited number of free slots available. If you are interested in taking part in the training, please do not hesitate! Click here to find out the detailed programme and register.
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Four minorities in the German-Danish borderland set sail for football event "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland