European Elections on 22-25 May 201419.05.2014
We work together for a Europe with cultural and linguistic diversity and strong minority rights.
In the 47 states of Europe there are over 400 autochthonous minorities with more than 100 million people. Every seventh European citizen is part of an autochthonous minority or ethnic group.
In the EU alone there are more than 60 regional or minority languages, next to its 24 official languages. These languages are spoken by around 40 million people.
Joint call to vote from FUEN Members:
We are all members of FUEN and will work together to strengthen the solidarity amongst the minorities and regions in Europe.
We support the Minority SafePack Initiative - One Million signatures for Diversity in Europe.
Supported by the European Dialogue Forum of FUEN.
Please go out and vote!
- Loránt Vincze: The need to preserve minority identity is not outdated
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)