European Elections on 22-25 May 201419.05.2014
We work together for a Europe with cultural and linguistic diversity and strong minority rights.
In the 47 states of Europe there are over 400 autochthonous minorities with more than 100 million people. Every seventh European citizen is part of an autochthonous minority or ethnic group.
In the EU alone there are more than 60 regional or minority languages, next to its 24 official languages. These languages are spoken by around 40 million people.
Joint call to vote from FUEN Members:
We are all members of FUEN and will work together to strengthen the solidarity amongst the minorities and regions in Europe.
We support the Minority SafePack Initiative - One Million signatures for Diversity in Europe.
Supported by the European Dialogue Forum of FUEN.
Please go out and vote!
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Four minorities in the German-Danish borderland set sail for football event "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland