European Elections on 22-25 May 201419.05.2014
We work together for a Europe with cultural and linguistic diversity and strong minority rights.
In the 47 states of Europe there are over 400 autochthonous minorities with more than 100 million people. Every seventh European citizen is part of an autochthonous minority or ethnic group.
In the EU alone there are more than 60 regional or minority languages, next to its 24 official languages. These languages are spoken by around 40 million people.
Joint call to vote from FUEN Members:
Romániai Magyar Demokrata Szövetség
Magyar Közösség Pártja
Dostluk Eşitlik Barış Partisi
Parti Breton / Strollad Breizh
We are all members of FUEN and will work together to strengthen the solidarity amongst the minorities and regions in Europe.
We support the Minority SafePack Initiative - One Million signatures for Diversity in Europe.
Supported by the European Dialogue Forum of FUEN.
Read the call to vote in:
Please go out and vote!
- Minorities in the Western Balkans meet at FUEN’s conference in Osijek
- JOB VACANCY: Student employee (m/f/d)
- Together they are strong: minorities without a kin-state meet in Catalonia
- French before Catalan: Court makes disappointing decision against regional language
- OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities visits FUEN
- Den tyske vicekansler Robert Habeck bliver protektor for EUROPEADA
- Late repatriates in Germany: AGDM publishes statement
- Insights, impulses and a suitcase full of ideas: the Education WG's annual conference in Romania a great success
- The Tetovo Forum for Social Dialogue and Cooperation – a best practice presented in Minority Monitor
- South Tyrol, East Belgium and Hungary want to back MSPI in court