A strong woman from Mariupol and the war: FUEN Vice-President meets the Chairperson of the Federation of Greek Societies of Ukraine16.05.2022
EUROPEADA and UEFA explore cooperation10.05.2022
FUEN Congress 2022 to be held in Berlin10.05.2022
Loránt Vincze at the UN Regional Forum on Minority Issues: „Minorities are a neglected group in Europe"03.05.2022
Dramatic call for help from Ukraine and a new donation partner22.04.2022
FUEN congratulates the new German Commissioner for Minorities Natalie Pawlik14.04.2022
FUEN President in Vienna: More empathy, more time and more work needed to improve the situation of Roma12.04.2022
Minority Monitor publishes case study on German education in Poland11.04.2022
New developments in the case of teaching German in Poland07.04.2022
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meshketian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- Kövesse élőben a FUEN Kongresszus megnyitóját!