First meeting of the new FUEN Presidium deals with the principles of the minority organisation13.10.2022
Europe's minority education experts meet in Carinthia/Koroška12.10.2022
FUEN resolutions and the discrimination of German children in Poland presented to the Minority Intergroup06.10.2022
FUEN’s Assembly of Delegates votes on resolution on Ukraine, decisions on Congress 2023 and EUROPEADA 202401.10.2022
Loránt Vincze re-elected as FUEN President01.10.2022
The four autochthonous national minorities in Germany - who they are and what moves them30.09.2022
Dialogues, conflicts and wars – minorities in the field of tension30.09.2022
Congress opening: FUEN’s work is much needed in hard times like this29.09.2022
"A great role model": FUEN Prize 2022 goes to Gianclaudio Bressa29.09.2022
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meshketian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- Kövesse élőben a FUEN Kongresszus megnyitóját!