It was a celebration for us: 30 years of AGDM08.11.2021
Conferences, cultural sites and a significant anniversary – the 30th Annual Conference of the AGDM in Northern Schleswig04.11.2021
Minority report presented in Schleswig-Holstein: "We are not resting on our laurels"02.11.2021
Conference on Minority Policy: Success in Germany, disillusionment at EU level29.10.2021
Western Balkans: Schleswig-Holstein’s institutions, NGOs and minorities were presented in a virtual tour29.10.2021
FUEN takes participants from Western Balkans on a virtual study tour through Schleswig-Holstein26.10.2021
Loránt Vincze at CoE conference: the hopes tied to the Framework Convention and the Language Charter have not yet been met19.10.2021
Autonomous regions in the North as a model15.10.2021
What languages are worth – and how best to learn your neighbour's language15.10.2021
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA