EUROPEADA 2022: New date fixed16.09.2021
The FUEN Assembly of Delegates demands in resolution EU Treaty change to include minority protection as an unambiguous competence11.09.2021
Education and the Slovene minority in focus at the FUEN Congress11.09.2021
FUEN Congress 2021: Europe’s future has to be the future of autochthonous minorities, too10.09.2021
Fernand de Varennes receives the FUEN Prize 202109.09.2021
FUEN Congress 2021 ceremonially opened09.09.2021
Follow the FUEN Congress 2021 on Zoom with simultaneous translation in five languages!09.09.2021
Minority Talks with FUEN presented the Danish high school in Germany26.08.2021
Sporting advertising for minorities: Team Grænzland rides 1000 kilometers on a bicycle to Berlin and Copenhagen25.08.2021
- Loránt Vincze: The need to preserve minority identity is not outdated
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)