Borderless Media Consumption: Geoblocking reform – FUEN sits at the table with film and TV industry09.12.2021
Minority marathon: FUEN’s President in the German-Danish border region07.12.2021
FUEN congratulates ECMI on its 25th anniversary06.12.2021
FUEN represents the interests of minorities in the Stakeholders’ dialogue on access to and availability of audiovisual content across the EU29.11.2021
New German coalition agreement a success for minorities – but not across the board25.11.2021
How tourism can help a minority – and how it harms it22.11.2021
He was the heart and face of the Molise Croats: on the death of Antonio Sammartino22.11.2021
Europe as a guest in Dagebüll: Annual Conference of the Non-Kin-State Working Group17.11.2021
Conference on the future of Europe as an opportunity for minorities16.11.2021
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meshketian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- Kövesse élőben a FUEN Kongresszus megnyitóját!