FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje18.01.2023
Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision13.01.2023
Negotiations with the Commission: FUEN campaigns for borderless film and TV services21.12.2022
How equal are minority organisations? FUEN study on the project "Women of Minorities" presented15.12.2022
The European Council’s President supports FUEN`s Main Resolution on Ukraine14.12.2022
This is our new FUEN project "Women of Minorities"13.12.2022
Turkic minorities and communities came together for the 8th Annual Meeting of FUEN TAG13.12.2022
FUEN President at UN Forum on Minority Issues in Geneva: Global and European standards are needed06.12.2022
From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria23.11.2022
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meshketian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream – be there!