FUEN Visits Macedonians and Cham Albanians in Tirana25.02.2015
During the Fact Finding Mission in Tirana on 20 February 2015, FUEN Vice President Halit Habip Oglu and FUEN Legal Advisor Frank de Boer had meetings with the representatives of the Macedonian minority in Albania and the Cham Albanians of Greece living in Albania.
Photo 1: FUEN with the Chairman of the Macedonian Association "Ilinden" Nikolla Gjurgjaj and other representatives
Photo2: FUEN with the Chairman of the Institute of Cham Studies Gjergj Xhafa
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meshketian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream – be there!