FUEN Congress 201325.02.2013
Dear member organisations, friends and sponsors,
As already announced with the New Year’s greetings, the next FUEN Congress will take place from 19 - 23 June 2013 in the beautiful city of Brixen in South Tyrol, Italy.
The congress will be organised in close cooperation with the South Tyrolean People’s Party (Südtiroler Volkspartei, SVP). The FUEN presidium had its first meeting of the year in Bozen / Bolzano during which the ambitious programme of FUEN and the congress were being discussed.
The main focus of this year’s congress will be on the European Citizens’ Initiative - one million signatures for the European minorities - and on the benefits of autonomy and self-government in Europe.
More information about practical matters and registration will follow.
Please save the date - We are looking forward to seeing you in South Tyrol.
Hans Heinrich Hansen
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Four minorities in the German-Danish borderland set sail for football event "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland