Gegen Rassismus und Ausgrenzung - Plakataktion der Minderheiten in Flensburg18.09.2013
In einer gemeinsamen Aktion des Dachverbandes der europäischen Minderheiten FUEN (Federal Union of European Nationalities) und der SSW, die Partei der Friesen und der dänischen Minderheit, werden heute in Flensburg Plakate geklebt. Plakate der Solidarität mit den Sinti und Roma.
European Commission rejects citizens’ initiative for the minorities: reasoning is incomprehensible, disappointing and exasperating – initiators considering legal action17.09.2013
"We fail to understand the answer. We do by no means agree to the opinion that our proposal falls manifestly outside the framework of the Commission’s powers. We are disappointed but we will continue our campaign for minority rights"
FUEN president Hans Heinrich Hansen calls for dialogue and welcomes the widespread support from all the minorities in Romania for the European Citizens’ Initiative16.09.2013
FUEN president Hans Heinrich Hansen and vice presidents Loránt Vincze, Paul Dieter Küssner and Halit Habipoglu concluded their visit in Tirgu-Mures / Marosvásárhely / Neumarkt in Transylvania with a joint press conference together with László Borbély, vice president of RMDSZ, the Hungarian organisation in Romania who is also the president of the Dr Bernády György Cultural Foundation.
Brussels and Târgu Mures / Marosvásárhely – FUEN in action for the minorities in Europe11.09.2013
YOU ARE NOT ALONE: We are waiting in eager anticipation for an answer: according to the rules, the European Commission has time till Monday to give a response to our European Citizens’ Initiative – the MINORITY SAFEPACK INITIATIVE. Can we start and collect the one million signatures for diversity in Europe?
Loránt VINCZE FUEN vice president criticizes mayor of Târgu-Mures22.08.2013
The mayor of the town of Târgu-Mureș, where almost half of the city population is Hungarian, refused the request of Hungarian organisations to have cultural events organised in the main square of the city
We pushed the button: MINORITY SAFEPACK INITIATIVE submitted16.07.2013
Today, on 15 July 2013, our Citizens’ Committee submitted the citizens’ initiative for the minorities / ethnic groups of Europe – our MINORITY SAFEPACK INITIATIVE – to the European Commission.
SAFEPACK, South Tyrol and the sun:28.06.2013
Largest congress in the history of FUEN has come to an end
Results of FUEN Assembly of Delegates 201326.06.2013
Declaration, elections, new member organisations and resolutions
- Minorities in the Western Balkans: FUEN’s presence is welcome and needed in the region
- Minorities in the Western Balkans: opportunities and perspectives
- Minorities in the Western Balkans meet at FUEN’s conference in Osijek
- JOB VACANCY: Student employee (m/f/d)
- Together they are strong: minorities without a kin-state meet in Catalonia
- French before Catalan: Court makes disappointing decision against regional language
- OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities visits FUEN
- German Vice-Chancellor Robert Habeck becomes patron of EUROPEADA
- Late repatriates in Germany: AGDM publishes statement
- Insights, impulses and a suitcase full of ideas: the Education WG's annual conference in Romania a great success