FUEN is funded by grants from
the Land of Schleswig-Holstein,
the Free State of Saxony,
the Ministry of Science, Research and Culture of the State of Brandenburg
the Autonomous Region of Trentino-South Tyrol and
the Autonomous Province of South Tyrol,
the German-speaking Community in Belgium,
the Land of Carinthia
and by membership fees and donations.
FUEN receives project funding from
the Bethlen Gábor Alapkezelő
the Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community (Germany)
the Hungarian Government - Prime Minister's Office, Department for National Policies
- Minority Monitor: Would historical justice for Meskhetian Turks ever be restored?
- JOB OFFER: Project Assistant (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Draw of the EUROPEADA groups: Place and time fixed!
- Assembly of Delegates adopts resolutions appealing to big politics
- Maintaining cultural diversity: theory and practice
- Minority Rights in Europe - Where is the Journey Heading?
- A guest in the city of many minorities: The FUEN Congress opens in Pécs, Hungary
- FUEN Prize laureate 2023: Renate Schnack – Thinking with the minorities
- "Diversity and multilingualism is in her DNA": Renate Schnack receives the FUEN Prize 2023
- The opening of the FUEN Congress in livestream – be there!