How to become a member?10.06.2019
The application for admission as a member, which has to be submitted to FUEN not later than six months before the upcoming Assembly of Delegates, has to include the following documents:
- Fulfilled application form (download)
- The relevant decision of the highest representative body of the organisation that applies for membership
- The statutes of the organisation that applies for membership
- Annual reports at least for the past three years of activity of the organisation that applies for membership (including information on elections, financial situation and similar).
Before a new member can be admitted, a member of the Presidium shall visit the organisation that applies for membership and the minority/ethnic group it represents. Organisations are admitted as member organisations by the Assembly of Delegates deciding with a simple majority on a proposal by the Presidium.
Establishments, institutions, foundations and associations can also be admitted as supporting members, provided that they support the work of FUEN. Supporting members do not have the right to vote, but they are invited to attend congresses and other events organised by FUEN and receive FUEN publications.
FUEN membership fee shall be paid once in a year. The membership fees are categorised according to the country where the organisation is legally based, the size of the minority and the category of membership (ordinary, associated or supporting member) (FUEN membership fee regulations adopted at the Assembly of Delegates 2011).
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA