Call for competition to Robert Schuman Prizes 202108.01.2021
The Robert Schuman Prizes will be awarded in the spring of 2021 to the authors of an original text that, following the Robert Schuman Declaration of 9 May 1950, proposes a new step forward in the progress of the European Union from 2021 onwards. The jury will award several prizes of 5,000, 3,000, 2,000 and 1,000 euros. The prizes are open to authors of all nationalities, but the texts must be written in one of Robert Schuman's languages, either French, German, Luxembourgish or English.
Texts may be submitted by a natural or a legal person, by an institution, by a group of persons or institutions. The texts should be sent in .pdf format by email to the following address by 2nd February 2021 at the latest: email@example.com.
Download here the presentation dossier:
- The ball is in play: Kickoff press conference for EUROPEADA 2024
- Registration of teams is open for EUROPEADA 2024!
- Western Balkans delegation discusses with FUEN: How does diversity management succeed?
- German Bundestag celebrates 25 years of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- The FUEN Presidium and the Working Group of Slavic Minorities (AGSM) strongly condemn the racist postings in Carinthia/Koroška
- FUEN Presidium and Minority Council in constructive dialogue on further development of the minority organisation
- Appeal filed against the lower court decision on the Minority SafePack
- The Minority Monitor presents the case of the forced assimilation of the Russian minority in Estonia
- FUEN’s views on diversity management presented at the Western Balkans regional conference in Skopje
- Minority SafePack: the Citizens’ Committee is set to appeal the General Court’s decision