Call for competition to Robert Schuman Prizes 202108.01.2021
The Robert Schuman Prizes will be awarded in the spring of 2021 to the authors of an original text that, following the Robert Schuman Declaration of 9 May 1950, proposes a new step forward in the progress of the European Union from 2021 onwards. The jury will award several prizes of 5,000, 3,000, 2,000 and 1,000 euros. The prizes are open to authors of all nationalities, but the texts must be written in one of Robert Schuman's languages, either French, German, Luxembourgish or English.
Texts may be submitted by a natural or a legal person, by an institution, by a group of persons or institutions. The texts should be sent in .pdf format by email to the following address by 2nd February 2021 at the latest: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download here the presentation dossier:
- DialogForumNorden raises its voice against Danish border controls
- What makes minority communities strong
- Are linguistic rights declining in the EU?
- The tough struggle for visibility - Non-Kin-State minorities discuss current challenges
- The FUEN Congress 2022 is set to start on 29 September in Berlin – register now!
- The Non-Kin-State Working Group visits the Pomak minority in Bulgaria
- Montenegrin minority from Albania aims to become FUEN member
- Memory training with FUEN: Do you already know our Minority Memo?
- Wir stellen ein: Verwaltungsleiter*in (m/w/d)
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA