Invitation - Open discussion in the European Parliament21.09.2013
FUEN president Hans Heinrich Hansen and MEP Iuliu Winkler would like to invite you for an open discussion in the European Parliament.
Representatives of several European minorities and regional and minority language communities want to celebrate 26 September 2013 - the European Day of Languages. We had in mind to cele- brate linguistic diversity and to start with our European Citizens‘ Initiative - the Minority SafePack.
But the European Commission put a spoke in our wheel (for the time being).We invite you to debate the best way we can respond to the European Commission ́s rejection and to continue our struggle for legal, political and moral rights regarding language and cultural diversity in Europe.
Thursday, 26 September 2013, 11.00 – 13.00 hrsEuropean Parliament, Altiero Spinelli building, room A 5 F 385
- From the Hofburg to the Three-Country Corner - the annual meeting of the Slavic minorities at the Burgenland Croats in Austria
- Minority language promotion projects in practice and on location
- How do minorities live in large metropolises? Slavic communities meet in Vienna
- Communities between true cultural tourism and clumsy marketing gimmick
- Opening of the Forum of European Regions in Ireland: Language means money
- The quest for minority rights in the EU continues
- German minorities at the heart of German minority policy: AGDM Annual Conference starts today in Berlin
- EUROPEADA 2024: Fire mindretal i det tysk-danske grænseland sætter sejl til fodboldbegivenheden "Between the Seas"
- When new worlds open up - WG Education's annual conference provided inspiration and exciting perspectives
- AGSM members to meet in Vienna and Burgenland