Invitation - Open discussion in the European Parliament21.09.2013
FUEN president Hans Heinrich Hansen and MEP Iuliu Winkler would like to invite you for an open discussion in the European Parliament.
Representatives of several European minorities and regional and minority language communities want to celebrate 26 September 2013 - the European Day of Languages. We had in mind to cele- brate linguistic diversity and to start with our European Citizens‘ Initiative - the Minority SafePack.
But the European Commission put a spoke in our wheel (for the time being).We invite you to debate the best way we can respond to the European Commission ́s rejection and to continue our struggle for legal, political and moral rights regarding language and cultural diversity in Europe.
Thursday, 26 September 2013, 11.00 – 13.00 hrsEuropean Parliament, Altiero Spinelli building, room A 5 F 385
- The South Tyroleans and Carinthian Slovenes win the European Championship titles of the 4th EUROPEADA
- When Sorbs and Cimbrians sing the Carinthian Slovenes’ anthem – Europeada Culture Day provides many goosebump moments
- Let fair play and the best win! EUROPEADA 2022 officially opens in Carinthia
- UEFA President's message of support for EUROPEADA
- New exhibition shows the history of FUEN
- "The Europeada should write a piece of minority history"
- Education experts exchange ideas via online platform for minority education
- The Ladins in Belluno and Hungarians in Slovakia were the guests of the Minority Intergroup
- EUROPEADA 2022: Programme and match schedule are set
- "I am proud to be a Sinto" - Film about minorities in the German-Danish borderland celebrates premiere in the Minority Competence Network